~ All Welcome ~
A Glasgow meet-up giving support, encouragement and inspiration for dealing with life’s material clutter. Clutter effects everyone, all ages, heritages, and walks of life. Clutter Chat is a regular and reliable heartfelt space. Together we gently encourage each other to let go, giving each the affirmation that they are not alone.
What you can expect :0)
- Lots of chat People often bring something positive to share, for example, an uplifting poem, story or article, or positive clutter clearing experience they have had.
- Compasionate Hosting by me, Zem Moffat
- A Giving Table Bring your clutter in and have it taken and given a new home and useful by a new friend!
- A Library of inspiring books to borrow from
- A Confidential and Safe Space
When Clutter Chat happens fortnightly on a Tuesday evening at the Quaker Meeting House in town and on alternate Thursday mornings at Finn’s Place, Southside.
Here are the times and dates for 2018